The Deck Hand by Handy was designed to bolt on to your Handy lift and is used to lift the front end of your residential and commercial mowers. The Deck Hand makes changing blades, cleaning and servicing mower decks a breeze. No more lying on the floor to get to the bottom side of your mower! With a 500-lb. lifiting capacity, the Deck Hand will accomomdate most commercial mowers.
This Deck Hand will fit our Standard 1000 and S.A.M. 1000 Electric Lifts, our Standard 1200 and S.A.M. 1200 Air Lifts, our B.O.B. 1500 Air Lift, and our Gruntavore 1800 Air Lift.
Use the Deck Hand to lift:
- – Lawn Tractors
- – Commercial & residential zero-turn mowers
- – Commercial stand-on mowers
- – Commercial walk behind mowers
- 500 lbs. front end lifting capacity
- Easily adjustable front wheel pads, 48″ max. width, 9″ min. width
- 30″ max. lifting height with 17 intermediate locking positions
- Wheel pads accommodate up to a 9″ wide tire
- Automatic ratcheting safety lock
- Heavy duty 3/16″ cable
- Easily removed from lift top by pulling 2 pins
- 50″ height above lift top
- Winch with automatic friction brake (which can’t free wheel)
- Weight: 115 lbs.
This Deck Hand will fit our Standard 1000, S.A.M. 1000, B.O.B. 1500 and the Gruntavore 1800 lifts. When ordering the Deck Hand for use with the Gruntavore, please select product 21660G as an extra attachment is required.
A lift gate is required if there is no dock or forklift to remove the product from the freight truck. Only one lift gate fee is required per order.